Advertisement

Solarized Water Bottles

topic posted Wed, July 13, 2005 - 7:38 AM by  white wizard
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi all,

I was just reading an article on said subject . . .

Water stored in a bottle of a particular color and exposed to the sun becomes solarized and gains the properties of that color. Drinking this energized water is recommend for various aliments. Edwin D. Babbit (The Principles of Light and Color published in 1878) cured a variety of ailments by the therapeutic application of sunlight through various colors of glass. "Solar elixirs" or sun-charged water is an old science that has been lost, but should be reconsidered today.

Can anyone theorise as to how this science manifests . . .

Thanks,

Peace,

David
posted by:
white wizard
London
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Ive never heard of this phenomenon. Perhaps you can provide a reference to the primary literature or at least an URL so we can investigate?
    • There are some journals on this site that may be helpful . . .

www.syntonicphototherapy.com/

However, the function I'm trying to understand is how light might activate certain essences in water . . . .

It's becoming clearer though :-)

Glitch
      • Unsu...

So I'm not really sure what this has to do with neurophysiology... but nevertheless it sounds very interesting! This site references the <i>Journal of Optometric Phototherapy</i>, which may or may not be peer-reviewed. It also makes many references to "biophotonics" which is a theory for which I've read the source material. It sounds implausible, but not impossible, and there's been no real research done on this phenomenon.

Those caveats aside, your initial post asked for theories. Different colors of light are really just different wavelengths of electromagnetic energy. It's not impossible to believe that a substance would react differently to those different wavelengths (energies). A container which is colored and through which light can pass acts as a filter for that color of light, letting all other colors through. Water is well known for a myriad of unique properties that make it an absolutely fascinating substance.

Beyond those statements of fact, I cannot really go into more detail about the curative properties of this possibly "energized" water, as there is no detail in the paragrap you provided that indicated what "flavors" of water are good for which ailments.
        • Hi Semi,

I appreciate your point that the subject link may be tenous . . . However, it may be my ignorance, that any possible response to colour therapy (of any type), must manifest itself on a Microbiological/DNA/Cellular level throughout the physical body . . . or as a direct stimulation of the brain patterns . . . or a bit of both . . . :-)

I stumbled upon a thread in the DNA ACTIVATION tribe:

uk.tribe.net/thread/2705...42ec8cdd600e

The DNA Report -- by Greg Braden, is the significant thread . . .

Which proposes some intersting theories . . . given this information the concept of healing elixir's would begin to make sense . . .

And hence been wondering since how this might work . . .

:-)

URL on Colour Healing for those interested too :

www.luminanti.com/color.html

There's a Chakra Chart down the page which identifies specific organs (this pretty simpliostic though). I know there has been some scientific work done in this area with specific resonant frequency responses . . . I'll see if I can track down the URL . . .

Glitch
        • www.kaleidosol.com

kaleidosol.blog.co.uk/

Solarization of water: Take solarized water is a convenient and easy to obtain the benefits of color therapy.

Solarized water - this method, fill a glass bottle of colored water. This bottle is placed under the light of day in the morning. Sunlight filtered through the glass, energizes the water, which acquires the properties of the selected color.

The Color Therapy is a healing technique is not invasive, which is characterized by the use of colors to treat physical, mental and spiritual.

It is based on the seven colors of the spectrum, where each color has a specific vibration. Initially, the vibrant colors acts in force fields - called chakras - balancing energy, then its effect reaches a physical level, favoring the restoration of an organ affected.

There are seven major chakras along the vertical axis of the body of energy, corresponding to the spine in the physical body. The energy in the form of light is drawn to the energy field, which acts as a prism, breaking it into seven streams that correspond to the bands of color spectrum. Each is attracted to a chakra resonance, the vibrations are in the same frequency.

The colors arise from the incidence of light. The light energy is composed of seven colors, as evidenced by the mathematician and physicist Isaac Newton. Focusing a beam of white light in a prism decomposes light into seven colors: Red, Orange and Yellow - long waves, Green - medium wave, blue, indigo and violet - short waves.

Just as our ears pick up sound, our eyes perceive color according to the frequency of vibration. The lower frequencies give us the sensation of red and the highest sense of the violet. The higher the frequency, the smaller the wavelength and higher energy.

If so, each color with a different frequency, will also produce different results on the body.

Like a rainbow, a healthy person should distribute all the energies, wavelengths and colors in a balanced way.

"The purpose of color healing is one tune with its rainbow

revitalizing the chakras to reach the fullness "
  • Unsu...

>> Edwin D. Babbit (The Principles of Light and Color published in 1878)
    >> cured a variety of ailments by the therapeutic application of sunlight
    >> through various colors of glass.

It wouldnt surprise me if this was due to the placebo effect. I'd venture a guess that Mr. Babbit was not doing controlled clinical trials in his research. The placebo effect is a very powerful form of healing and once scientists are able to understand and harness this effect I think the nature of medicine will be forever changed.
    • It's intersting that the answer to your question lies in the asking. It would merely take one to conceptulise the process by which the process works, and be confident in one's conclusion - that the positive effect would surely follow . . .

Some tribes have hypothethised that in the early stages of one's development of this technology (spritual or scientific), one uses symbolic tools in order to induce the effects, however, once one has mastered the principles - most of the work can be done through thought alone . . . :-)

I find it incredible that certain people accept the evidence that the Placebo effect is a 'real' phenomena - but fail to grasp it's significance . . .

Peace,

Glitch

Recent topics in "Neurophysiology and Neurobiology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
does neuroreplete actually work? aliza 55 December 25, 2013
Brain Integration Unsubscribed 4 March 25, 2013
Psychiatry Kills Unsubscribed 10 March 25, 2013
Who says a woman can't be Einstein? Unsubscribed 12 March 25, 2013